Excursion to Vladimir and Suzdal - to the origins of Russia
Vladimir city was first archived in 1108, it was founded by Duke Vladimir Monomakh. By the middle of the XII century the city became the capital of the Vladimir-Suzdal principality and the most influential settlement of North-Eastern Russia - even Moscow was only one of its suburbs at once.
Today Vladimir is one of the largest tourist centers in the European part of the country, the city is included in the Golden Ring of Russia route. We offer to get acquainted with its main attractions.
The historical and architectural monuments of Vladimir are unique and built in different historical eras. The most famous of them are the Golden Gate, Assumption and Dmitrievsky Cathedrals listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
After thatwe offer to get acquainted with the sights of Suzdal.
Suzdal is a beautiful Russian city located on the Kamenka River and included in the list of the Golden Ring of Russia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Golden Gate
- Entry/Admission - Holy Assumption Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Suzdal Kremlin
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Wooden Architecture
- Entry/Admission - Spaso-Evfimiyev Monastery Museum Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Gate, Bolshaya Moskovskaya, 1A, Vladimir 600000 Russia
Sightseeing tour of Vladimir, visiting the Golden Gate with earthen ramparts.
Stop At: Dmitrievsky Pogost, Vladimir Oblast, Russia, 601759
Visit the Dmitrievsky
Stop At: Holy Assumption Cathedral, ul. Bolshaya Moskovskaya 56/Sobornaya, Sq. 1, Vladimir 600000 Russia
Visit Assumption Cathedrals
Stop At: Suzdal, Suzdal, Suzdalsky District, Vladimir Oblast, Central Russia
Sightseeing tour of Suzdal with a tour of the Kremlin with the Cross Chamber (interior), the Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin (architecture), the museum of wooden architecture, the Spaso-Evfimieva monastery.
Stop At: Suzdal Kremlin, Ul. Kremlevskaja, d. 20, Suzdal 601293 Russia
Stop At: The Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin, Kirova, 102, Ufa 450078 Russia
Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin
Stop At: Museum of Wooden Architecture, Pushkarskaya St., 27B, Suzdal 601293 Russia
Wooden Architecture Museum
Stop At: Spaso-Evfimiyev Monastery Museum Complex, Lenina St., 146, Suzdal 601293 Russia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.