Excursion to the Ourika Valley and the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
Admire the size and beauty of the Ourika Valley and escape the tumultuous city. Explore the valley and discover a different lifestyle. Enjoy a cup of Moroccan mint tea in a traditional indigenous house; admire the unusual landscapes like hidden waterfalls. During the day, your guide will recommend tourist sites. A few stops will allow you to stretch your legs or take a comfortable break.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide to explore the waterfalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
we start our journey around 9 am towards the Ourika valley. Stroll through typical countryside villages of the High Atlas. There will be short stops along the way to admire magnificent panoramic views as well as visits to sites like the enchanting organic garden and a traditional Berber house.
Finally, you will arrive in a village located in a canyon under the High Atlas mountains. it is an opportunity to get away from the noise of Marrakech. As the temperature gets colder, it's a great place in the summer to beat the heat.
While lunch and refreshments are not included, take the time to enjoy one of the many cafes along the climb to the Setti Fatma waterfalls, where you can expect to find a local specialty for lunch. Plan to return to Marrakech around 5 p.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/29/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.