Excursion to the Costa de la Luz and Algarve (Portugal) from Seville
We will cross important wine areas of Huelva, before ringing the capital; we will cross the Tinto rivers, the Odiel and the Piedras marshes. On the way to Ayamonte, the landscape transformed from the eucalyptus to the orange grove appears; Once in this beautiful coastal municipality, we will visit its monuments, streets and squares, and the impressive mouth of the Guadiana River, a natural border between Spain and Portugal. At the indicated time we will cross the Guadiana river by boat to reach the Portuguese city of Villa Real de Santo Antonio, international capital of Illuminism, where we can enjoy free time to admire its important framework and architectural heritage, built by the Marquis de Pombal. We will visit the city of Castro Marim, which highlights its important 12th-century castle founded by the Templars, and if we coincide with the third Saturday of the month, we will delight in its charming local market. At the scheduled time we will leave for Seville.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecomuseo Molino Mareal El Pintado, Carretera N-431, 21400, Ayamonte Spain
This visit is optional, customers will be asked if they want to do it, and whenever it coincides on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
The Visitor Center is visited within the Marismas Natural Park of Isla Cristina, to understand the use that the corn mills have taken advantage of the force of the tides to, among other things, grind the grain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ayamonte, Ayamonte, Province of Huelva, Andalucia
We will walk through the historic center of Ayamonte, seeing its streets, squares and churches. We will be able to taste its gastronomy, finally we will visit the Market of supplies, to observe in situ the great variety of existing products, especially the fish.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vila Real de Santo Antonio, Vila Real de Santo Antonio, Faro District, Algarve
After crossing the Guadiana River by boat, we will arrive at Vila Real de Santo Antonio, the city of Illuminism, to observe its linear network of streets, its shops, its people and finally take advantage to delight its gastronomy, cod and green wines.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Castro Marim, Castro Marim, Faro District, Algarve
Finally, before leaving for Seville, we will have time to access the Templar Castle of Castro Marim
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Parking Cano y Cueto Interparking, Calle Cano y Cueto, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
2: Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on the location and traffic conditions where the client is staying, it may be picked up at the same accommodation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The entire route is accessible by wheelchair, except the entrance to Castro Marim Castle
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per reservation is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.