Excursion to Pristina, Mirusha Waterfall and Rahovec
Join Pristina, the capital of Kosovo, the youngest country in Europe, and start your panoramic tour of an effervescent and ever-changing city. Explore the political and economic capital of Kosovo where you will discover an unprecedented architectural contrast in Europe
Head towards the waterfalls of Mirusha, beautiful natural and unique place in Kosovo.
Make a stop in the city of Rahovec famous for its vineyards.
Discover the wine world of Kosovo by tasting several local wines recognized internationally
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tasting of local wines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pristina National Library, Square Hasan Prishtina nn, Pristina 10030 Kosovo
Discover a panoramic tour of Pristina, the young capital of Kosovo!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mirusha Waterfalls, Klina Kosovo
Go for a nice hike to Mirusha Waterfalls
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :30 Luan Haradinaj, Prishtinë
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.