Excursion to Machu Picchu in 1 day from Cusco with Vogager Train Inca Rail
Make the dream of knowing Machu Picchu come true, with the best guarantee that characterizes us, you will be able to appreciate the beautiful landscapes that surround this park, traveling in one of the most envied and luxurious trains of South America, know each important place of this citadel and be Envy of many travelers who have not yet arrived in Cusco.
All our guides are certified and qualified.
You will have the best comfort service inside the train
Assistance all the time of your stay.
per adult from
10 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer Cusco to Ollantaytambo Station (round trip)
- Tourist service train Ollantaytmbo Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Bus up and down (Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu)
- Entrance Ticket to the Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Specialized professional guide
- Pick up from / to your hotel in Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Complete feeding
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu
- Other not detailed lines above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
You will have the opportunity to know the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, with a duration of 2 hours throughout the Sanctuary, you will be partakers of the majesty of this enclosure.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The departure is from our office Av el Sol 1010, but we can also pick you up from any hotel that the passenger has chosen, as long as it is in the historic center of the city of Cusco.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.