Excursion to Jerez from Seville: Visit to Wineries + wine tasting
This trip is designed to learn about the history of wine in the city of Jerez de la Frontera. A wine tourism trip of a day in which the main activity is the visit of the Tio Pepe wineries, one of the most popular in the city. There we will enjoy a guided tour and a wine tasting. We will also tour the old town of the city accompanied by a specialist History guide who at the end of the winery visit will also accompany us to a good restaurant to guide us in choosing a good menu with the gastronomic specialties of Jerez and its famous wines for Eat before returning to Seville.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Tio Pepe
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is not included but information will be provided to passengers where to eat well in the city before returning to Seville.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerez De La Frontera, Jerez De La Frontera, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Walking tour through the historic center of Jerez de la Frontera where we will visit the exterior of the Cathedral, the Alcazar, the ancient city walls, the streets and squares of the historic center and the Jerez supply market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodegas Tio Pepe, Calle Manuel Maria Gonzalez 12, 11403 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
Guided tour of the Bodegas Tio Pepe, the most popular in the city, with tasting of 2 wines included accompanied with cheese tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sevilla Moving - Alojamientos y experiencias, Calle Luis Montoto, 19, Local Bajo, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.