Excursion to Humantay Lake from Cusco
Caminata por la campiña Peruana hasta el lago Humantay con su guía
Aprenda más sobre la antigua civilización inca en América del Sur
Disfrute de las vistas sobre el río Apurímac y el lago Humantay
Las entradas, las comidas y el transporte de ida y vuelta desde Cusco están incluidos.
per adult from
1 day 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Meet with the guide at your hotel in Cusco in the early morning and take a seat in your vehicle. Then, you will leave the city towards the town of Mollepata to begin your tour. After breakfast in Mollepata, we will go to Soraypampa, the starting point of the trek, and enjoy spectacular views over the Apurimac River. Follow the steep trails of Lake Humantay, located 4200 meters (13 800 feet) above sea level. With your guide to guide your steps, you will not need maps or an electronic browser. Upon arrival, contemplate the sparkling waters of Lake Humantay and the glacier, and listen to your guide, who will shed light on the geography of the region and Inca mythology. If you wish, rent a horse to explore the landscape (not included). After Lake Humantay, we will go to Mollepata for lunch. The tour ends with the transfer back to the Plaza de San Francisco.
• Salkantay Trail, Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers pick-up is includedIf your hotel is located outside the center of Cusco, you must go to the meeting point, or contact us through WhatsApp or call us directly to inform us of the name of your hotel.We do not pick up Airbnbs if it is on Airbnb Be in the middle of Plaza Regocijos or (Plaza el Regocijo) Next to the small water fountain between 4:00 am and 4:10 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.