Excursion to High Andes in Mendoza (Alta Montaña)
Enjoy a full day tour to enjoy one of the most incredible landscapes in Argentina. The Andes chain. Enjoy visiting Uspallata, Puente del Inca, Potrerillos, Aconcagua Park, and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer in air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- High mountain way consists of visiting, walking and enjoying mountain’s immensity, highlighting its landscape richness. Going along international route Nº 7, we will appreciate beautiful panoramas such as Potrerillos, Uspallata. Later on, we will arrive at Los Penitentes ski center and to Puente del Inca to admire its fabulous geological shape and enjoy its hot thermal waters (2720 m.a.s.l.).Afterwards, we will stop at the “Mirador del Aconcagua” located in the international route and get from there the best view of Aconcagua, colossus of America (6962 m.a.s.l.). Then we will continue up to Las Cuevas, last Argentinean town before the border with Chile. Return to Mendoza. Redeeming Christ Monument is only reachable in the months of January to March, with the approval of the competent authorities. * Note: Tickets to enter the Aconcagua Provincial Park are not included in the value of the tour, and are payable directly on site.
Departure time: pick up starts at 07.30 hs
Duration: full day / validity all the year
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be arranged
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.