Excursion to El Alamein and the monasteries of Wadi El Natrun
Get to know the monastic complex of Wadi El Natrun and the scenes of the battle of El Alamein with this excursion in Spanish. Delve into its exciting story!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and transfer back to the hotel.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or minibus.
- Spanish-speaking guide throughout the excursion.
- Entrances to the visited places.
- Bottle of mineral water.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi El Natrun, Wadi El Natrun, Beheira Governorate
We will first visit the San Bishoi monastery. Beneath its white domes that stand out among the plain of the landscape we will know the history of the saint who founded the abbey, part of whose history has evaporated from the annals of history… Was it intentional?
Our next visit will take place in the so-called Syrian monastery, devoted to the Coptic Orthodox cult. Inside we will see a large pictorial display, represented in the beautifully ornate frescoes on the ceilings.
We will make the next stop of the tour in Deir Baramos, known as "the monastery of the Romans". During the visit we will discover the history of Maximus and Domitios: the Latin princes who founded this place.
From Deir Baramos we will go to El Alamein, an Egyptian coastal town that has gone down in history for having fought on its territory one of the key episodes of World War II.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.