Excursion Inca Cusco full day, Moray, Pisac ..
We have the best guides
We include all your tourist tickets
Enjoy more than 26 typical dishes of Peru.
We guarantee a great service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Professional Tourism Guide.
- Buffet lunch with more than 26 typical dishes.
- Return to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Enjoy a tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting all the archaeological parks that have this beautiful Valley as they are CHINCHERO Here are the remains of the royal treasure of Túpac Inca Yupanqui, here the women dresses as wives of the Inca, MORAY, center of agricultural experiments in circular platforms, SALINERAS, white hill, formed by salt deposits, then we go to URUBAMBA, here we had a buffet of typical Peruvian dishes, we continued to OLLANTAYTAMBO, the most interesting place, known as the Inca military fortress, We visited PISAC, the Inca astronomy center.
This tour begins with the pick-up from your hotel in Cusco between 6:40 am and 7:00 am and ends with the return to your hotel between 7:45 pm approximately.
Duration: 12 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your downtown hotel in Cusco between 6:40 am and 6:55 am, so at the time of booking indicate the name of your hotel and also the address.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.