Excursion for groups Ballestas Islands from the port San Martín
The online reservation is 100% safe and immediate availability.
We will be waiting for a sign with the name (LIKE XPLORER PERU)
9:15 a.m. Pick up from Puerto San Martin –Pisco
10:00 a.m. Ballestas Islands Tour.- We will board our boat with 02 outboard motors that will lead us to the wonderful Ballestas Islands, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast, will observe sea lions, silly birds, pelicans, penguins and other seabirds.
Free time for lunch
1:30 p.m. Transfer to the port of San Martín to return to your ship.
Children under 1 year, can not travel.
Duration of the holiday tour 1 hour and 20 minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ballestas Islands and candelabro
- Pick up and return to Puerto San Martin (group)
What's excluded :
- Seguro de viaje personal
- Taxs $ 7 Dollars per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
Ballestas Islands Tour.- We will board our boat with 02 outboard motors that will lead us to the wonderful Ballestas Islands, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast, sea lion observers, silly birds, pelicans, penguins and other seabirds.
Departure Point :Terminal Portuario General San Martín, Terminal Portuario Gral. San Martín, Peru
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child under 1 year, travel is prohibited.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.