Excursion CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES and GIVERNY in Limousine from Paris
An exceptional day, for a luxury tourism, transported in Mercedes S Class Limousine with private driver, intentioned, at your service. Fresh water on board.
I am Sylvain your Chauffeur, and I will propose you by e-mail a few days before the departure, to reserve your lunch in the restaurant which you will have chosen following my proposals.
Monet lived from 1883 to 1926, nearly forty-three years, in his house in Giverny. Passionate about gardening as much as about colors, he designed his garden of flowers and water garden as real works. While walking in his garden and in his house, the visitors always feel the atmosphere which reigned with the master of the impressionism and marvel at the compositions of flowers and the water-lilies which were his sources of inspiration the most fruitful.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
The Great Apartments (the King's Chamber, the Hall of Mirrors, the salons of Apollo, Hercules, Venus, Diane, Mars ...)
The girls' apartments of Louis XV
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Free meal, booking several days in advance is recommended.
We can make your reservation following your choice of the restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Visit the Museum of Impressionism in Giverny according to the temporary program (Monet-Auburtin until July 14, 2019), visit the house and gardens of Claude Monet.
Monet settled in Giverny in 1883. He tirelessly transformed a neglected estate into a floral masterpiece, the inspiration of many of his greatest masterpieces. Painter in his garden, Monet was also in the world, and went away for long campaigns of painting. But he was never really far away. By his letters he kept a close watch on his family and his flowers. The frequent visits of his friends and admirers made Giverny the center of his existence. Until his death in 1926, the painter, the father, the gardener and the man never left Giverny.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate if some passengers are children (-140cm) and specify their sizes to program the appropriate seats.For all Hotels, the appointment is scheduled with the concierge of your hotel.For arrivals at the airport, the meeting is scheduled after the baggage claim door, your driver will carry a sign indicating your Name (the one indicated for the reservation).Airports
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
- Orly Field, 94390 Orly France
- Le Bourget Airport, Paris France
- Paris Port, 2 Quai de la Tournelle, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/6/2021 - 11/1/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Poly-carbonate separation glass between front and rear available on request in most vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.