Excursion Boat - Capri Experience
Boarding and departure for Capri, the jewel of the Gulf of Naples, known for its fabulous cliffs, the fascinating Blue Grotto, the White Cave (or the Grotta dello Champagne) and the Grotta Verde. Sailing through the island, your captain will lead you to the discovery of hidden bays where you can swim in the cobalt blue sea of Capri.
During the tour you can admire the statue of Scugnizzo, the Salto di Tiberio, the Grotta del Corallo, the Arco Naturale, the Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, the Baia di Marina Piccola, the Scoglio delle Sirene and the Punta Carena Lighthouse. There will be a stop for a snack in one of the best restaurants on the island, located right on the coast. In the afternoon we will sail along the coast of the Sirene Country to return to the port of departure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Landing tax in Capri, 50 €
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The charming Blue Grotto, the White Grotto (or the Cave of Champagne) and the Green Grotto. Sailing around the island Your captain will lead you to discover the secret where you can swim in Capri's cobalt blue sea.
The Scugnizzo statue, Tiberius' Leap, Coral Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Bay of Marina Piccola, Scoglio delle Sirene and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. There is a snack at one of the best restaurants, located right on the coast. In the afternoon, we sail to the port of departure.
Length: 8 hours' tour
- Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
- Cruise around Capri Island
- Visit the Grottos; (White, Green, Blue *)
- Stop for swimming and taking pictures, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
- Drinks; (water, beer, cola, juices, prosecco, wine, limoncello)
- Free time for visiting the center of Capri.
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Fuel and taxes
"The Capri port tax is not included. € 50 is at your expense
Departure Point :1: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
2: Consortium Port Marina Piccola Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 43, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/8/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.