The special thing about this excursion is that we use the route of the first inhabitants of the hispaniola island, we explain the type of fauna and a totally ecological excursion in which we return to the beach where you can enjoy a swim in the Caribbean Sea and then having made the excursion to the eastern national park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - To hydrate the body.
- Flashlight to explore the cave.
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Puente
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cueva del Puente, Parque Nacional del Este 23000 Dominican Republic
It is a hiking excursion in which the route can observe the flora and fauna of the eastern national park until we reach the cave and we can explore in its entirety.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avenida Fuller, Av. Fuller, Dominicus 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.