Exclusive Wine and Food Tour in Santorini
Spend an unforgettable day in the company of a local Santorini guide as you tour a winery featuring native vintages and feast on a lunch of island specialties made with seasonal produce. Your tour will include a visit to the Akrotiri lighthouse with its impressive sea views, the village of Megalochori and a photo opportunity at the ancient fortress of Emporio before finishing the day with traditional Greek sweets and a flavorful cup of coffee.
• Enjoy your tour of the island in an air-conditioned minivan
• Your local English-speaking guide will offer a wealth of information
• You'll visit Megalochori and Emborio, two charming villages
• Become a connoisseur of Santorini wines as you sample a range of local vintages
• A delightful lunch at a family-run tavern will introduce you to Santorini specialties
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tasting of four wines, such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto, with local cheeses
- A visit to a local farm and lunch at a tavern
- English speaking guide
- Coffee with desert
- Bottle of water
- Free Wi-Fi
- All taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Gratitudes (optional)
- Spend half a day savoring the beautiful scenery, captivating flavors and unique vintages of Santorini. This five-hour tour visits off-the-beaten-path gems like the historic Akrotiri lighthouse and the 500-year-old Fortress of Emporio. While you're sure to enjoy this feast for the eyes, you'll also sample culinary specialties made with ingredients grown on the island or pulled from the nearby sea.
While in Akrotiri, you'll visit a family-run tavern for a taste of traditional Santorini cuisine that changes with the bounty of the seasons. No visit to Santorini is complete without trying its wines. Located in the heart of the charming seaside village of Megalochori, the Gavalas Winery is a family-run, traditional winery producing classic vintages unique to Santorini. Sample a range of wines made with grapes native to the island and learn about the process of making these unique vintages from a local vintner.
After enjoying the camaraderie and flavors of the winery, it's off to Emporio, where you'll be able to take evocative pictures of the ruins of its historic fortress. As a sweet ending to your culinary tour, you'll sample authentic Greek desserts and coffee at a charming cafe.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick-up and drop-off location for quests staying in Kamari, Perissa, Perivolos, Vlychada, Akrotiri, Emborio is in Fira bus terminal.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.