Exclusive Venice private walking tour (4h) with a licensed tour guide (no group)
A completely private tour just for you and your family or for your friends with whom you deserve to spend an unforgettable holiday. A guide at your complete disposal who will provide you with all the historical and artistic information of a unique city in the world like Venice. You can talk freely to your guide and have all the answers you want without the stress of being in a group with strangers who could ruin your day of vacation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet your tour guide at the hotel or private apartment (street level)
- Private walking tour with a licensed tour guide. We do not combine groups
- Customizable tour. You can ask your private guide to change the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Limousine Service in Italy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
It's the main public square of Venice also known as St Mark's square. The square is dominated at its eastern end by the great church of St Mark.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
The cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Venice, northern Italy. It is the most famous of the city's churches and one of the best known examples of Italo-Byzantine architecture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
The Doge's Palace is a palace built in Venetian Gothic style, and one of the main landmarks of the city of Venice in northern Italy. It was the residence of the Doge of Venice, the supreme authority of the former Venetian Republic, opening as a museum in 1923. Today, it is one of the 11 museums run by the Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The Rialto Bridge is the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy. Connecting districts of San Marco and San Polo, it has been rebuilt several times since its first construction as a pontoon bridge in the 12th century, and is now a significant tourist attraction in the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Limousine Service in Italy, Via Domenico Vietri 20, 00149 Rome Italy
Fully private walking tour of Venice with a licensed tour guide. Meet your guide to your hotel at 9:30am. You will not need to purchase tickets. Your tour guide will show you where to buy your tickets before entering the Doge's Palace and St. mark Basilica.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your private tour guide to your hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A reservation for the tickets is not required
- Admission Fees - Doge's Palace
- Eur 17,00 per person (adult 15+
- Eur 10,00 per person (Youth 6-14)
- Free tkts (kids 0-5)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.