Exclusive Tour to Chichen Itza, 2 different Cenotes & Valladolid for 1 price!
Enjoy the most complete tour of the Mayan Riviera, We take you on a guided tour to know one of the wonders of the world, Chichen itzá in a two-hour tour so you can take advantage of this visit and learn more about the Mayan civilization and take incredible photos, Later we will take you to two cenotes, the Ik Kil cenote and the Xcajum cenote, two wonderful places made by nature where you can swim and cool off in addition to relaxing in the facilities of each place, during this time we will also enjoy a delicious lunch buffet with Regional Mexican food, desserts and salads that you will love.
At the end we will visit the magical town of Valladolid, a beautiful place for the colors of its streets, the great culture and history that it keeps, here we will walk through the Church, we will visit a craft center in case you want to buy souvenirs and we will taste its most famous dessert " La Marquesita "
Don't think twice and come to live an unforgettable experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide
- Chichen Itzá archaeological site tickets
- Bottled water - 2 During the guided tour for Chichen Itzá
- Admission to the Cenote Ik-Kil
- Admission to the Cenote Xcajum
- Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum Cenote
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- Photos and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
After picking you up at your hotel, we head to visit the archaeological zone of Chichen Itza, this place is the most important ancient city of the Mayan civilization, here at the entrance we will offer you a bottle of water to keep you hydrated while we give you a tour guided for an hour through this amazing place full of history, then we will have an extra hour so that you can tour Chichen Itza on your own and take incredible photos of the place, at the end we will give you an additional bottle of water to continue our experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
After the visit to Chichen Itzá, we will go to refresh ourselves in a wonderful place, this is the most famous Cenote at Riviera Maya, the Cenote Ik Kil is located in the heart of the Yucatan peninsula, it is inside the Ik Kil Park and is a place surrounded by nature, this cenote is a natural pool formed millions of years ago and is a unique place to spend an incredible day.
After the visit to this Cenote we will have a delicious Lunch Buffet at the restaurant Hacienda Xaybeh with delicious regional Mexican food, desserts and salads
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xcajum Cenote, xcajum Chichen itza, 97757 Dzitás, Yuc., Mexico
The Xcajum cenote is a tourist center where you can relax and enjoy this cenote to swim and cool off, in this place you will also find all the facilities to spend an incredible afternoon, since it has 4 viewpoints, a hammock area, swimming pool, restaurant and green areas.
This place is amazing and is included in the price of our experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Almost at the end of the tour we will visit Valladolid, this city is located in the state of Merida and is the most beautiful city of the Yucatan Peninsula, it is a magical town where the beauty of its architecture and the streets and temples will leave you surprised, an excellent opportunity to discover a true Mexican city, which is important for being one of the oldest cities in Merida and a point of beauty and peace for tourists, here we will visit the Church, a Handicraft center and we will taste some delicious Mexican desserts, so get ready to live this experience
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have for you our round transportation service from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya, we will contact you after submit to provide you all the information about your pick up time based on your hotel address, so get ready to live an amazing experience!
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.