Exclusive Private Trip to Capri & Blue Grotto with Convertible Car and Top Guide
Capri is an island in the Bay of Naples, known for the beauty of its coast, sea and nature. Do not miss the opportunity to spend a full day with your family, friends or loved one. With a private English-speaking guide, you will go around the whole island and visit the main landmarks. Depending on where you are staying, Naples or Sorrento, you will meet your local guide at the main port and together take the hydrofoil to Capri. Once arrived to destination, you will ride along the Mamma Mia road and reach the Blue Grotto. If weather permits you can go inside the cave to admire at the stunning light blue colour of the water. Next go up to Anacapri to spend some leisure time and shop in typical Capri shops that sell authentic items Made in Capri, such as jewellery, ceramics and linen clothing. Stop by the Piazzetta of Capri and finally visit the Augustus Garden where you can marvel at the view of the Faraglioni, Capri’s landmark. A once in a lifetime experience you cannot miss!
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Grotto Entrance tickets
- Local Guide
- Convertible car on the island
- Chairlift tickets
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
What's excluded :
- Jetfoil tickets ( price is 40€ for a roundtrip ride; the guide helps to buy them on the day tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
With your guide you will take the hydrofoil and reach Marina Grande in Capri, the main port. Once here you will start your journey in the exclusive and world famous island by riding along the Mamma Mia road, a road overlooking a steep cliff.
Pass By: Anacapri, Anacapri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Anacapri is the highest point of Capri that offers some of the most stunning views of the island. If you’d like, once in Anacapri you can take the chairlift to reach Monte Solaro.
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is the most famous attraction of the island. It is a cave with a tine entrance, and depending on the weather and sea tide, you can go inside a marvel at the glowing blue colour of the sea created by the sunshine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Via Camerelle, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Via Camerelle is the main street of Capri where you can find the most luxurious boutiques with the high end brands known in all the world and where celebrities love to shop.
Pass By: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Piazza Umberto I is known to locals as Piazzetta, small square. The square is full of restaurants and cafès where locals and tourists spend relaxing time tasting local food and beverages.
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Augustus Garden is your last stop, and the best was left for last. Here a part from marvellous flowers you can admire at a view of the Faraglioni, the iconic rocks in Capri.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
If in Sorrento, meet your guide at Marina Piccola next to the jetfoil tickets office.If in Naples, meet your guide at Molo Beverello, next to jetfoil ticket office. Look for guide holding the sign with your namePorts
- Consortium Port Marina Piccola Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 43, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.