Exclusive Private Tour with French Speaking Guide, Stress Free ...
With Guide Oaxaca it is to have passion at your service, privacy at the heart of your stay and peace of mind guaranteed.You have no surprises: no visits to repay, no additional costs except for tips and drinks. We are qualified guides with in-depth knowledge of their region. Whether they are French or English speaking, our guides have passed the guide diploma and know their region inside out, not only the tourist sites, but also the local culture and history.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mezcal traditional drink in Oaxaca, in the distillery
- French, English or Spanish speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tule Tree
- Entry/Admission - PARADOR TURISTICO DON AGAVE
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - No alcoholic drinks
- No tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teotitlan del Valle, Oaxaca, Mexico
Teotitlán del Valle
Wool rugs are made there and natural dyes are used for coloring, you will find very beautiful creations. You can find reproductions of paintings by Tamayo, Frida Kahlo, Miró, Matisse, Toledo and Picasso
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Jeronimo Tlacochahuaya, San Jeronimo Tlacochahuaya, Southern Mexico
a beautiful religious complex built by the monks
Dominicans in the 16th century, built on the base of a
pre-Hispanic temple. It contains frescoes with features
natives, painted with cochineal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tule Tree, Calle dos de Abril 2, Santa Maria del Tule 68297 Mexico
In the middle of the central square of Santa María del Tule stands the famous Mexican swamp cypress, affectionately known as Árbol del Tule. In more than two thousand years of existence, it has developed a trunk over 40 meters in diameter and it takes more than 30 people to embrace it. Its shadow can protect up to five hundred people.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: PARADOR TURISTICO DON AGAVE, km 26.5, Oaxaca - Tehuantepec, 70461 Oax., Mexico
Situated in the heart of an enormous valley, the drive out to the Valley of Tlacolula revealed fields of agave ripe for mezcal production.
Passing by many distillation facilities caused our thirst for the local spirit to grow. In this visit you will be able to understand:
The differences in mezcal can come from three fundamentals:
Type of agave used to produce Mezcal, Method used to fire and distill, Time aged and of course you'll try them! Salud!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca, Reforma Sur n, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up 30 minutes before the Tour at the reception
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We provide you with a radio that allows you to listen to your guide remotely, without missing any of the explanations, it is a wireless device system, which allows you no proximity to your guide and other people.
- We provide you with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) during the visit.
- Your guide and driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or disinfection procedures implemented in vehicles.
- Guide Oaxaca gives you hand sanitizers in all vehicles and we have introduced a rigorous cleaning program.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.