Exclusive Private Tour Monte Alban & Atzompa
With Guide Oaxaca it is to have passion at your service, privacy at the heart of your stay and peace of mind as a guarantee.
So you have no surprises: no visits to repay, no additional costs except tips and drinks.
We are qualified guides with in-depth knowledge of our region.
Whether they are French or English speaking, our guides have passed the guide diploma and know their region inside out, not only the tourist sites, but also the local culture and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation & Professional Driver
- French and English speaking guide, Hispanophone
- Insurance of the traveler in the vehicle
- Lunch - Local lunch
- Bottle of water & Snack
- Entrance tickets to all tour sites
- Entry/Admission - Monte Alban
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Atzompa
What's excluded :
- No tip
- Alcoholic Beverages - No alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Alban, Oaxaca Mexico
Surely one of the most beautiful pre-Hispanic site in
Mexico, the superb ruins of Monte Alban overlook the
Oaxaca Valley, at an altitude of over 2,000 meters. With its many pyramids, tombs, temples and sculptures, the
site requires approximately 3 hours to be visited properly. There is
even has a museum on site that will show you a retrospective
and detailed explanations of the place.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Atzompa, Poblado de Atzompa, 8 kilometros al oeste de Oxaca, Oaxaca Mexico
In Santa Maria Atzompa, activity is estimated to be 90% related to pottery. In his Handicrafts House, you can observe the development of beautiful objects in natural clay and glazed green clay. Atzompa presents a huge archaeological site, located
at the top of the nearest hill in the current village. It is visible from certain points in the city of Oaxaca.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santa María Atzompa, Oaxaca, Mexico
It is an old Hacienda which dates back to 1827, which was recovered by a group of cultural managers to found a space to accommodate all the artistic disciplines they practice and at the same time promote economic development, especially for women, in this community of the Central Valleys of Oaxaca.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your home, at the reception 30 minutes before the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We provide you with a personal radio guide, it is a wireless tour guide system that allows visitors to stand at a distance, without proximity (you always have a living guide)
- We provide you with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) during the visit.
- Your guide and driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or disinfection procedures implemented in vehicles.
- Guide Oaxaca gives you hand sanitizers in all vehicles and we have introduced a rigorous cleaning program.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.