Exclusive Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara & Dahshur with Lunch
A great tour of the most famous pyramids in Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the pyramids at Dahshur (the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid). This is a great excursion to see the development of Ancient Egyptian building techniques also visit Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt all in one day.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Lunch at high quality restaurant
- Bottle of water in the vehicle during the tour
What's excluded :
- Drinks at Restaurant
- Entrance Fees
- Any Extras not mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel to go on your special tour to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
then have a great chance to discover one secret of the Egyptian civilization and know how the Ancient Egyptian made the first paper all over the world Papyrus and you can see your name how looks like in Hieroglyphic .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser . Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Then transfer to the south and visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshur is a famous royal Necropoils in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids includes the red and bent Pyramid of king Snefru then have time for shopping then drive back to your hotel .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop Off Point will be at your hotel in Cairo or Giza .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.