Exclusive Private Shore Excursion from Livorno port to Siena and Chianti
Meet your driver at the port of Livorno at the prearranged time and start your private tour by travelling through the stunning hills of Chianti, a unique region famous for its scenery and vineyards.
You will reach Siena that is known worldwide for its artistic and cultural heritage, as well as for the famous Palio horse race which is held there every year and still keeps a crowd of thousands in suspense. You can choose to be accompanied in your sightseeing by an experienced local guide who can help you to immerse yourself in the medieval atmosphere surrounding you.
To finish the day, let your driver lead you through the unique, indescribable landscape of Chianti. Afterwards, you will reach one of the local wineries where you will taste some world famous Chianti and learn about how the grapes are produced. After a guided tour, you will be offered a rich sampling of wines and delicious local produce, followed by the opportunity to purchase these local products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Professional driver
- Pick up and Drop off at the port
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Siena, Piazza Del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Enjoy your free time in Siena breathing in the Medieval atmosphere all around you, wandering through its narrow streets and admiring the magnificent artistic heritage of this city, exemplified by the Gothic Cathedral and the impressive Torre del Mangia standing in the stunning, world-famous Piazza del Campo. Take advantage of your free time to go shopping or by visiting the traditional and ancient shops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
One of the most beautiful square in Italy, with its shell shape and the wonderful Gothic architecture of the Palazzo Pubblico
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
One of the most beautiful Gothic churches of Italy, with its green and white marble decorations
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chianti Road, Italy
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Chianti scenery as you travel from Siena to the winery
Departure Point :Porto Vecchio, Province of Livorno, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.