Exclusive Private 3 hour Sightseeing – Swim Boat Trip to Maro Waterfalls
3-HR PRIVATE BOAT TRIP includes the Captain, fuel & up to 7 of your family & friends. This is an amazing trip and a chance to see this most unique part of the Spanish coast. Our trip leaves the La Caleta Marina, heading East along the Axarquiá coast towards Torrox looking at the amazing scenery whilst keeping a keen eye out for the wonderful DOLPHINS who are now out & about. We then pass by the Balcony of Europe at Nerja and the famous Burriana Beach at Nerja. From here it is in to the amazingly clear & pristine waters of Cerro Gordo Marine Park. Stunning sights of nature are here in all their glory and you'll truly feel as if you have stepped back in to the Jurassic era!
A unique coast like no other on the Costa del Sol and is really not to be missed. We stop along the trip for sightseeing and of course drinks which are always available! Freshly made complimentary sandwiches and nibbles are served during this trip along with free drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Maro Cerro Gordo, Nerja Spain
Nerja, Maro Falls. The waters here are calm, warm and transparent, and the scenery is beautiful, varied and many beaches are set between the mountains and the sea. This is a protected marine reserve and an area of outstanding natural beauty
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto de La Caleta, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Small private comfortable trips away from the crowds & queues. The boat is on its own pontoon which can only be accessed via an electronic gate. Between trips and at the end of every day the boat is completely washed down and sanitised. Only the Captain and his assistant have access to the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.