Exclusive Pompeii w/ Archeologist, Semi Private Tour
Pompeii has always been a fascinating archeological site, known for its incredible size and amazing preservation. Having an archeologist as a guide in such a small group( 8 pax) it's a really important detail which will allow you to absorb as much as you can from someone who spent its all life studying and working on it in a really intimate group! Thanks to the skip the line formula you will be straight in starting from Porta Marina Superiore, one of the main gate of the city, to continue to the Baths House, the most important Domus and the famous plaster casts (covered bodies).
At the end of the tour you will feel like you lived a day like the Romans and you discovered their main cults and traditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2,15 Hours Guided Tour of Pompeii
- Semi Private formula, 8 People max
- Skip the Line Formula
What's excluded :
- The ticket to enter the ruins is not included: 16 euro per adult, free for under 18 years old,
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Jump in this small group adventure, go back in time to 79 AD! See the streets and buildings that witnessed the rise of the Roman Empire. Amidst this perfectly preserved city (thanks to the erupt of Vesuvius) discover the highlights of this wonderful ancient city through the eyes of an Archaeologist.
While walking through the Pompeii roads you will be able to have a taste of what the daily life use to be thanks to the theaters, temples and even six bathing complexes.
During the tour, you’ll see the high quality of life these Romans used to live, along with the innovations created far ahead of their time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Archaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.