Exclusive Marine Big 5 Cataraman Tour
Sail out on a catamaran to enjoy a relaxing morning at sea spotting the ocean’s “Big 5”: whales, dolphins, mola mola, leatherback turtles, and seals.
Experience all the splendid riches the Atlantic Ocean has to offer on the catamaran in comfort and style.
This adventurous and educational cruise sails along the beautiful lagoon area, passing by the oyster farms, shipwreck, Pelican Point, the seal colony, and the lighthouse.
As you make your expedition, you’ll encounter a variety of seabirds including kelp gulls, Hartlaub’s gulls, and cape cormorant.
Observe different species of dolphins including bottlenose, Heaviside's, and dusky dolphins. Keep a lookout for mola molas and leatherback turtles.
*Sail out into the bay and relax on a luxury catamarans
*Take in panoramic views of the Pelican Point peninsula
*Spot Bottlenose, Heaviside's and Dusky dolphins, as well as Mola Molas and Leatherback Turtles
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Professional local guide services
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Walvis Bay Waterfront
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walvis Bay Waterfront, End of Atlantic Street, Walvis Bay 9000 Namibia
Sail out on a catamaran and try to spot the ocean’s “Big 5”: whales, dolphins, mola mola, leatherback turtles and seals. Enjoy a relaxing morning at sea and Experience all the splendid riches the Atlantic Ocean has to offer on this tour
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sun Sail Catamarans Namibia, Atlantic Street, Walvis Bay, Namibia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.