Exclusive Italian Wine Tasting
This is the ideal activity for those who love to travel to discover the great Italian red wines. You can choose what to taste among the fine wines that are carefully selected every day. You can also breathe the typical Bolognese atmosphere, the one in which large groups of strangers who joke together are created.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Great Italian red wines
- Tasting of salami and fine cheeses
- Language guide
- Wine expert
- Walk in the historic center of Bologna
- Welcome glass
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Are you a lover of Italian wine and want to relax during your free time in Bologna?
This activity will allow you to make the "tour of Italy" through its cellars and its most renowned bottles, selected with extreme care and attention one by one.
Let's start with a welcome glass and then continue on a journey through the great red wines of Italy. Three choice between Nebbiolo, Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera, Amarone della Valpolicella, Brunello di Montalcino, Aglianico and many others! The tasting is accompanied by a selection of typical cold cuts and cheeses.
In addition to wine you can breathe the essence of the city, immersed in a friendly atmosphere every sip becomes a chat with new friends!
• Quadrilatero, via Clavature & via Pescherie Vecchie, 40124 Bologna Italy
• Platter of Italian cured meats and cheeses - Selection of Italian cold cuts and cheeses paired with the selected wines, accompanied by homemade bread and breadsticks
Departure Point :Neptune square, Piazza del Nettuno, Bologna BO, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect travelers from all the hotels and B & Bs in the center of Bologna
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.