Exclusive Highlights of Paris
Paris, the city of many things; romance, excitement and history. You will be escorted by your guide and driver into a tour like no other. Discover the Arc de Triomphe, the magnificent Eiffel Tower, the UNESCO World Heritage Left Bank and even the vibe of “la belle époque” sweeping you off your feet as you head towards the Tuileries Gardens and then Place Vendôme for a magical Parisian experience. Explore the magnificent Palais Garnier before heading to Montmartre where you will be able to taste and indulge the delights the quarters holds.
Note: On Tuesday's the Louvre Museum is closed, therefore, all bookings on this day will be going to the Orsay Museum
Venez Discover, brings the best out of each place by meticulously crafting each tour exclusively while taking care of our environment. We aim to bring the love, passion and interest for our planet in each tour or service provided to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier
- Entry/Admission - Montmartre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Constructed in 1806 for the famous victory of Austerlitz by Emperor Napoleon it has since then been at the heart of Parisian history and most fascinated views starlight down the Champs-Elysées. Joined by your guide you will cherish it’s secret and untold stories, without mentioned fabulous photo snaps!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
You will stop for a Photo in-front of Eiffel Tower while your guide provides insight on Eiffel Tower
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Drive pass the Eiffel Tower while your guide prolonged to deepest secrets the tower holds.
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Stop for a picturesque photo in front of the Notre Dame de Paris with your guide
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tuileries Garden, Place de la Concorde, 75001 Paris, France
Strolling through the delightful gardens with your guide
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Louvre, an old palace turned into the most famous museum in the world and holding the most precious painting "The Mona Lisa" by Leonardo di Vinci. Holding vast work of arts from generations and across oceans your guide will take you back in time at the helm of those times.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
After you insightful Louvre Tour, you will continue on a stroll through the famous Place Vendome and its hieratic Column build to celebrate the victory of Austerlitz.
Stop At: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Built during 1861 to 1878 and holding 1979 seats, Opera Garnier is symbolised as the most famous Opera House in the world, it holds some of the most deepest secrets and exclusive architectural designs. Drift with your guide through glamour, history and illusive architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You will then continue with a short driver to discover the place where the artists meet to paint their most precious works. Your guide will be take you into Montmartre to discover the hidden secrets of the traditions, foods and heritage this forgotten district has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travellers from their hotel or cruise port within ParisAirports
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
- Orly Field, 94390 Orly France
- All ports in Paris
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will provide all equipment required (Face Masks & a Bottle Hand Sanitizer) for your experience not to be affected by the current measures in place. It is our duty to care for all our clients booking our experience and to ensure your health remains excellent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.