Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour
“Beyoncé Finally Instagrammed the Most Instagrammable Place In NYC (New York Botanical Garden)”- Racked
Get an insider’s view of one of the most Instagrammable places in New York City. Visit The New York Botanical Garden with an expert guide who will whisk you through the Garden’s 250 acres on a private golf cart tour. This expert guide is a Garden employee who knows the ins and outs of the Garden’s must-see spots each season. Like a true insider, discover stunning landscapes, hidden gems such as a waterfall running through the middle of a native forest in the Bronx, and botanical treasures like the staghorn fern and the jade vine in NYBG’s landmark Conservatory.
Tour departs at 2:30pm
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All-Garden Pass Admission
- Private golf cart tour for 1.5 hours
- Entry/Admission - New York Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York Botanical Garden, 2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458-5153
Enjoy a 1.5-hour VIP tour of The New York Botanical Garden on a private golf cart.
The golf cart tour covers NYBG’s 250-acre landscape, with stops along the way highlighting the most instagrammable places each season. Locations change seasonally and examples of locations featured include the Bronx River in the Thain Family Forest or the Desert House in the Conservatory.
Garden photo opportunities curated by NYBG staff
Accommodation for up to 5 guests
All-Garden Pass admission included to explore the Garden before and after the tour
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Public transportation is the easiest way to visit the garden, just 20 minutes from Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Botanical Garden, The Bronx, NY 10458, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cannot bring tripods, monopods, easels, drones or lighting equipment including reflectors.
- Remove/change clothing, bring a costume to change into, or bring photography props
- Golf cart usage subject to weather; if weather is inclement, this portion will be exchanged with something of equal value.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Parking is available for an additional $15
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.