Exclusive foodie tour Cape Town city
Join a group to explore the culinary delights of Cape Town and get to know the city on foot. Known as the "Rainbow Nation", South Africa's diverse culinary influences will be sampled as we visit a variety of local eateries and artisans.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of a professional tour guide
- 4-5 food and/or drink tastings. Tastings vary from week to week depending on what's fresh & awesome!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Company's Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Coffee At The Vine
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Breakfast (please eat breafast as normal before the tour, as lunch will only be at about 1:30pm)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Company's Gardens, 19 Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
We will start with a walk through the Company's Gardens, established by the Dutch as a supply station between Europe and the East.
We will sample some traditional rooibos tea and milk tart
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Old Biscuit Mill, 373 - 375 Albert Road, Cape Town Central 7915 South Africa
We will then head off to the trendy suburb of Woodstock, for a sampling of either craft beer or locally-produced gin, and a visit to a chocolate factory.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coffee At The Vine, 100 Shortmarket St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
We will make our way back to the city, for a Cape Malay-inspired lunch of local specialities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bo-Kaap, Bo-Kaap, Western Cape
Finally, we walk to the Bo Kaap, Cape Town’s colourful Cape Malay neighborhood. We visit a family-owned spice shop, Atlas Trading, founded in 1946. We finish off with a treat from a local shop for dessert.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
Traveler pickup is offered
Please ensure that we have your pick up address.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours are conducted in English
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age 7)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We can cater for vegetarian diets on this tour, but unfortunately not strict gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan, or halal diets. There is generally a variety of food available though, so clients with dietary restrictions are welcome to book the tour, and sample the foods that suit them
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The health and safety of our guests and staff have always been a top priority. We have adapted our standard operating procedures in line with South African Tourism’s guidelines for Covid-19. Like always, we will make sure guests have a fun and informative experience, while taking good care of you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.