Exclusive experience: Kavalan whisky tasting experience at Taipei
Kavalan is Taiwan’s first whiskey maker. Kavalan takes the old name of Yilan county where the distillery is located in northeastern Taiwan. The pure water and fresh air make this part of the subtropical island the ideal environment for the production of whiskey. No need to go to Yilan distillery, the first Kavalan Whisky Bar was established in Taipei in 2019 summer as a speakeasy. Kavalan Whisky Bar offers the full range of Kavalan expressions, 10 Kavalan classic revised cocktails and 6 specially-curated cocktails. More importantly, this tasting experience allows you to try whiskey straight from the casks. Join our journey to the new homeland of whiskey and have the 3 most iconical world wining award whiskey with a special combo.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One special combo
- Bartender explanation in English
- Entry/Admission - Kavalan Whisky Bar
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation in between your hotel and the bar
- Visit: Kavalan Whisky Bar, 104, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongshan District, Section 2, Nanjing East Road, 1號2樓
The moment when you press the "Taiwan" button at the entrance, the new world behind the door is opened, leading everyone to know more about the new homeland of whiskey, Taiwan.
Tap your whiskey from the cask by yourself from the drinks below: Kavalan Solist Ex-Bourbon Cask, Kavalan Solist Oloroso Sherry, Single Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky and Kavalan Solist VINHO, Single Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky.
Departure Point :Kavalan Whisky Bar, 104, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongshan District, Section 2, Nanjing East Road, 1號2樓
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to Taiwanese law, the minimum age of attendants must be over 18 years old. Guests having high blood pressure, pregnancy, or alcohol allergy are not recommended to purchase this product.
- Pre- reservation is needed so please let us know your preferred reserved time while booking the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.