Exclusive Colosseum Private Tour with Priority Entrance
Discover the most significant monument in Rome, the symbol of the greatest civilization ever existed, the heart of the Eternal City.
Visit the Colosseum at best, avoiding lengthy and tedious lines, more than avoid crowded and chaotic groups.
Take your party and create your group. We will provide for you a private official guide, expert in art and history, that will lead you through the Colosseum. Thanks to our skip the line entrance, you will also enjoy direct access to the archaeological area. Your visit inside will last more than one hour wherein your guide will show you magnificent ruins and tell you a lot of exciting stories about the ancient Romans and their genius. With this tour, you can maximize your time enjoying an awesome experience.
Tour suggested for families with kids, groups of friends and couples.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- 1 hour Professional art historian guide
- Headset system (for more than 8 pax)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick-up service only at city centered hotel (only if option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup (if you chose the tour only option)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Meet your guide and start your journey through the centuries. Enjoy this Private Tour of the Colosseum to explore the ancient Roman history. Walk past the often-long lines with your skip-the-line ticket. Live a special experience inside this majestic monument. In the comfort of a private group (your party size), you will have a pleasant stroll in the history and glory of the Roman Empire. Your informative guide will make your experience funny and full of good memories.
Your personal guide will tell you about the techniques of construction invented by the Romans and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum.
Inside the Colosseum, you will walk around the first tiers and reach the arena to learn about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games. Your guide will keep you entertained with stories of sea-battles, the cages where lions were kept before the games started, the rooms in which gladiators were waiting before they reached the arena, the executions, and the excitement of the spectators attending the most spectacular, fantastic, and expensive games in human history.
After exploring the first level you will reach the second tiers to enjoy the best inside and outside view of the Colosseum.
During the tour your tour guide will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities.
The tour is approximately 1-hour and is suitable for all ages, including children.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Official private guided tour including skip-the-line ticket, entrance fee, and taxes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Important: please note that you cannot get into the Colosseum if you are carrying large bags/backpacks/suitcases. The Colosseum has no cloakroom service, so please only bring a small-size bag you can easily carry
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment, etc. ) or anything that might prevent you to join the tour regularly MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance. If the temperature is above 37.5 ° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund will be available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.