Exclusive Angkor Wat Sunrise Private Tour with a Local
Follow your host to one of the best spots to catch the sunrise and create memories that will last a lifetime. Walk around the temple compound to soak in a unique atmosphere. Learn about ancient Khmer history and hear stories surrounding the construction of this holy sanctuary. Discover how ancient craftsmen carved on the stone walls of the temple complex and get an insight into how life used to be during the height of the Khmer empire. Examine historical symbols, bas-relief carvings, and iconic features while your host explains the meaning of the relics.
Go forth and explore Angkor Thom, a former capital city of the Khmer empire. You’ll be fascinated by this sandstone temple with 54 towers and 216 faces of Buddha. Find out how Buddhism and Hinduism merged and get to know the rise and fall of different rulers of the Khmer Kingdom. Want to see more? Visit a stunning temple that was also the film site of “Tomb Raider” and see how trees and temple stones intertwined to become living art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One big bottle of water and one fresh coconut juice
- Tuk tuk costs
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Enter the great temple in darkness from the western side throughout the rainbow-bridge to view the sunrise in front of the main temple!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Explore the former capital city of Angkor Thom and admire a phenomenal temple with an interesting appearance
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Get to know how two major religions were merged, tour carved galleries and hear stories of the different rulers. Then visit the film site of “Tomb Raider” and see the famous “tree temple”
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Siem Reap. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Phnom Krom Port, 63, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.