Exclusive package includes an excellent time for you to experience the best of Sri Lanka within
6 days. You will be traveling to cities as
Colombo (the capital of Sri Lanka which brings together the old and the new),
Kandy (Sri Lanka's cultural capital, is one of the most beautiful cities in the world),
uwara Eliya (known as the garden city of Asia for its hills, valleys and waterfalls) and
Tangalle (a city of Golden sandy palm-fringed urban beach close with a natural swimming area & accommodation) . In this tour you will be able to experience Sri Lankan culture, Chill out times with amazing views on mountains, Hiking, Trekking, have Sri Lankan cultural food, have a swim in a natural swimming area in the sea, City tours to see the best of Sri Lanka and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pick up
- Assistance at airport
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Private luxury vehicle (air-conditioned)
- Private English Speaking driver for the entire journey
- All government taxes
- Fuel & local insurance for the vehicle
- Airport drop off
- Note: Travel durations listed in this itinerary are subjected to change, due to road & traffic & weather conditions. These suggested durations are estimated point to point without any stops. This is only a guideline for your understanding
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air-tickets NOT included
- Sightseeing entrance charges (Unless Specified)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera & video permits
- Travel Insurance
- Guide/Driver tips
- Personal expenses
- Late check outs & early check in charges
- Day 01 (Colombo) -
• Upon arrival at the International Airport, the guest will be offered assistance by the Company representative and English speaking Chauffeur Guide. After completing the Airport formalities the guest will proceed for some rest to Colombo which is the Commercial Capital of Sri Lanka.
Day 02 (Colombo) -
• Have your breakfast and enjoy the Colombo City tour with visits to various landmarks. You can do some shopping and be spoilt, before returning to the hotel during the night you could embark on a cycle ride of Colombo.
Day 03 (Kandy) -
• You will be on a Kandy City Tour after breakfast. Visiting the Sacred Temple of the Tooth Relic which houses the Tooth of The Lord Buddha and also strolling through the streets which were lined with Colonial styled buildings. Surround yourself in the calm and beauty of the Royal Botanical Gardens before heading to your hotel for dinner.
Day 04 (Nuwara Eliya) -
• Soon after breakfast you will be on a visit to the lush green plantation which is on the the misty mountains of Nuwara Eliya and you will be able to join the tea pluckers and enjoy the atmosphere as they pick the famous tea leaf and a bud before being introduced in the process of manufacturing some of the world’s finest tea. You will be able to enjoy the gorgeous vistas of the surrounding countryside before retreating to the warmth of your hotel.
Day 05 (Tangalle) -
• After breakfast the guests will proceed to Tangalle and with a drink in your hand you could enjoy the rest of the day lying down on the beach. You will spend your last two days in the paradise island enjoying the beach. Spend some quiet time taking in some sun and sit back and gaze out into the beautiful blue waters of the ocean.
Day 06 (Katunayake) -
• After the breakfast at the hotel, proceed to AirPort.
Departure Point :Bandaranaike International Airport
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Bandaranaike International Airport (Airport drop off)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.