EVOO Olive Oil "First Press" 2019
Our Olive farm is located on the scenic and historic Woodpecker Trail route along state Routes 121, runs through North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. With 300 acres our farm has 6 generations of family heritage in Long Leaf Pine forestation. In 2015 we installed Our 6,000 olive tree orchard. All tour riders receive a 250 ML bottle of First Press EVOO as gift of tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 250 ML bottle of First Press EVOO as gift of tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glennville, Glennville, Georgia
Tours generally commence at 12:00 p.m. (Saturdays Only), and are available by appointment only. Reservations are required. The tour is conducted by the farm owners personally. Children are always welcome, but please be advised that the tour of the farm are more suited for adults and older children. *Children that participate in the tour and tasting will be charged full price of $35.00. No charge for children 5 and under. During the tour of our farm, we discuss the history of olive oil, the significance of the term extra virgin, and the production of our certified olive oils. We visit the olive grove to look at the different olive varieties and how we care for our trees. The tour continues with a visit to our long leaf pine plantation. We conclude with a guided tasting of our olive oils and balsamic vinegar reductions. You may purchase our first press EVOO at the farm. Please plan for a 2 hour experience altogether.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2437 GA-121, Glennville, GA 30427, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.