Evita Tour, seeks to give all the answers about this controversial character with all its secrets.
Evita was a taboo, untouchable, and full of mystery for a long time. Now, Travel Line openly offers in Argentina the uncensored version of the Evita story.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Museo Evita
- Entry/Admission - Cemiterio de Recoleta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Evita, Calle Lafinur 2988 Intersecciòn Juan Marìa Gutièrrez, Buenos Aires C1425FAB Argentina
We will visit the Evita Museum, The ¨C.G.T.¨ (General Confederation of Labor) where she gave his most memorable speeches, The Luna Park Theater, where she met General Perón, The Recoleta Cemetery, where his remains rest and the Casa Rosada
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Casa Rosada, Calle Balcarce 50, Buenos Aires C1064AAB Argentina
The Recoleta Cemetery, where his remains rest and the Casa Rosada
Pass By: Luna Park, Bouchard 465, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will The Luna Park Theater, where she met General Perón,
Pass By: Biblioteca Nacional, Aguero 2502, Buenos Aires Argentina
Residence of Juan Domingo Peron and Evita
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
Visit to Duarte Mausoleum . The Tomb of Evita Peron.
A unique Cemetery in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from the hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.