EVERYDAY Warsaw Beer Tasting Tour
During beer tasting you will taste 6 different Polish beers and appetizers which are perfectly matched. Compare flavour, try new tastes and choose which one you like the most. Enjoy brewing traditions of Warsaw and make a new friends around the world!
• Enjoy 6 different kinds of Polish beers and choose which one is the best for you
• Taste popular, regional and craft beers and compare the flavor
• Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers perfect match to beer
• Visit the best 3 brewery & pubs in Gdansk and avoid the tourist traps
• Learn about Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer from your local Beer-Expert Guide
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2,5-hours Beer Tasting tour led by licensed English-speaking guide
- 6 different kinds of beer including: popular, regional and craft Beers
- Traditional Polish snacks perfect to accompany Beer
- Enjoy the tour in a small group of up to 15 participants
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
After being leveled when the Nazis left, this whole neighborhood of cobblestone Gothic streets and alleyways, baroque palaces, numerous churches and tiered burghers' houses were masterfully reconstructed to reflect the atmosphere of bygone days.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rynek Starego Miasta, Warsaw 00-279 Poland
Surrounded by beautiful seventeenth- and eighteenth-century merchants' houses, this lively square is filled with street vendors, cafes, shops, galleries and some of Warsaw's top restaurants.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy), Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
Located in Old Town, this picturesque open plaza was built in 1821 and features the King Zygmunt III column in its center.
Pass By: King Sigismund's Column (Kolumna Zygmunta), Castle Square Old Town, Warsaw Poland
King Sigismund's Column, which dates back to the 1600s, in addition to being a work of art, is one of Warsaw's famous landmarks in Old Town.
Departure Point :Marszałkowska, Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.