EVERYDAY Stutthof Concentration Camp with Transport Guided Tour
Join everyday Stutthof Concentration Camp tour led by Expert-Guide with transport and tickets included. Experience the moving journey to Stutthof, see interesting exhibitions, authentic facility of Concentration Camp and take advantage of learning in small group only up to 15 participants.
- Visit Stutthof the first Concentration Camp in Poland
- Explore huge area full of reaminings from World War II crimes
- Enjoy air-conditioned transport with pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- Learn dreadful history of prisoners and victims of Stutthof Camp from local guide
- Enjoy tour in small group up to 15 people and avoid crowded 30-people groups as other agents offer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5-hours Tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp led by Expert-Guide
- Guaranteed 2-hours guided Stutthof tour (led in English), regardless of traffic jams
- Door to Door transport by air-conditioned car with English-speaking driver
- Entrance ticket to the Stutthof Museum and ticket to Stutthof Museum Cinema
- Stop for 15 minutes to see the most beautiful Beach in Pomerania region
- Take part in small group tour only up to 15 people
- Entry/Admission - Stutthof Concentration Camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stutthof Concentration Camp, Ul. Muzealna, Sztutowo 82-110 Poland
It’s the unique place showing Nazis Concentration Camp and its history. You will see authentic facilities as: wooden prisoner barracks, the gas chamber, crematorium and much more. Walk through huge area, explore buildings and see moving exhibitions full of remainings from World War II times and watch documentary movie in Stutthof Museum Cinema. Get to know with its bloodcurdling history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 82-110 Sztutowo, Poland
Stutthof city is also known for its beautiful beaches. Enter one of them and see white sand, wide beach, great landscape of Baltic Sea and enjoy the fresh seaside air far away from the big city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
Old Town is probably the best area to staty while your visiting, here you can experience many attractions, tours and activities. It is the center of Gdansk, but also it is the most beautiful part of the city with fascinating history and architecture around.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible from your accommodation in Gdansk.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.