EVERYDAY Stutthof Concentration Camp with Extra Gdansk Tour
Join everyday Stutthof Concentration Camp tour led by Expert-Guide with transport and tickets included. To experience Gdansk culture try Polish food, local alcohols or sightsee hidden gems of Old Town, choose extra Tour in package and save your money!
- Visit Stutthof the first Concentration Camp in Poland and choose extra tours of Gdansk in special price
- Buy 2 tours in package and save up to 40% of your money
- Enjoy air-conditioned transport with pick-up and drop off to your accommodation
- Experience Gdansk Sightseeing, Food, Beer or Vodka Tasting Tour to see highlights, try Polish specialities and meet the culture
- Have 2 attractions in 1 or 2 days and keep your holidays flexible
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5-hours Tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp led by Expert-Guide
- Guaranteed 2-hours guided Stutthof tour (led in English), regardless of traffic jams
- Door to Door transport by air-conditioned car with English-speaking driver
- Entrance ticket to the Stutthof Museum and ticket to Stutthof Museum Cinema
- Stop for 15 minutes to see the most beautiful Beach in Pomerania region
- 2,5-hours tour of Food Tasting and Gdansk Sightseeing
- Menu of 10 - 13 kinds of appetizers, main courses and desserts, water and coffee/tea
- 2,5-hours Beer Tasting tour led by Beer-expert Guide
- Menu of 6 different kinds of beer including:popular, regional and craft & traditional Polish snacks
- 2h 15min Vodka Tasting tour led by Vodka-expert Guide
- 6 different shots of vodka including: white, flavoured vodka, liqueur, traditional Polish snacks
- 2h 15min guided walking tour around Old Town and Main Town with tickets to Amber Alta
- Take part in small group tour only up to 15 people
- Entry/Admission - Stutthof Concentration Camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stutthof Concentration Camp, Ul. Muzealna, Sztutowo 82-110 Poland
It’s the unique place showing Nazis Concentration Camp and its history. You will see authentic facilities as: wooden prisoner barracks, the gas chamber, crematorium and much more. Walk through huge area, explore buildings and see moving exhibitions full of remainings from World War II times and watch documentary movie in Stutthof Museum Cinema
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
The Old Town in Gdansk is one of the most beautiful old towns in Poland. It is full of charming tenement houses and many monuments such as the legendary Arthur's court.
Pass By: Golden Gate (Zlota Brama), ul. Targ Weglowy 27, Gdansk 80-836 Poland
One of the most notable tourist attractions of the city. Inside the Gate there are shocking pictures which show how looked like Gdansk after the World War II. It is considered the beginning of the Royal Route
Pass By: Dluga Street (ul. Dluga), Gdansk Poland
It's a main street of Gdanks Old Town. During Gdansk Sightseeing on the street you will admire most important monuments, musems and beautiful tenement houses.
Pass By: St. Mary's Church, Podkramarska 5, Gdansk 80-834 Poland
Gdansk's most visible place of worship, St. Mary's Basilica is believed to be the largest brick church in the world. The interior vault supports 37 windows, over 300 tombstones and 31 chapels. Definitely must see while you visiting Gdansk.
Pass By: Piwna Street (Ulica Piwna), Piwna, Gdansk Poland
Second the most important street of Gdansk Old Town. As the name "Piwna" (adjective of beer) suggests once upon a time the most famous brewers lived here. On this street is located also house of Albert Forster a Nazi politician and war criminal. He was an administration as the Gauleiter of Danzig.
Pass By: Main Town Hall (Ratusz Glownego Miasta), Dluga 46/47, Gdansk 80-831 Poland
The Main City Hall, a spectacular building and the seat of the city authorities, is full of multicultural references. During the 3-hours Gdansk Guided Tour it's possible to explore the Main Town Hall on request.
Pass By: King Arthur's Court (Dwor Artusa), ul. Dlugi Targ 44, Gdansk 80-830 Poland
The Artus Court is a building in the centre of Gdańsk, which used to be the meeting place of merchants and a centre of social life. Inside, the centrepiece of the main hall is a 10.64-metre renaissance tiled stove dating to 1546, made of more than 500 individual tiles and the tallest of its kind in Europe. There is also a huge, several-meter paintings relating to the Bible and mythology. During the 3-hours Gdansk Guided Tour it's possible to explore the The Artus Court may be visited on request.
Pass By: Neptune's Fountain (Fontanna Neptuna), Dlugi Targ, Gdansk Poland
The Fountain of Neptune constitutes an interesting example of the perception of the classical antiquity in the 17th-century art of Gdańsk. It is also the symbol of both the city of Gdańsk itself and its links with the sea.
Pass By: Mariacka Street (ulica Mariacka), Mariacka, Gdansk Poland
The Mariacka Street is an example of the historical development of Gdańsk, with its characteristic perrons with famous gargoyles and facades of ornate houses formerly belonging to merchants and goldsmiths.
Pass By: Crane (Zuraw), Ul. Szeroka 67/68 At Maritime Museum, Gdansk 80-835 Poland
The Crane in Gdańsk is a spectacular example of a medieval port crane, unique on an European scale; it is also the only surviving twin-tower gate in Gdańsk. The immediately identifiable silhouette of the Crane has become world-famous symbol of both the city of Gdańsk and of its seaport. It was mainly thanks to crane Gdansk could be a Hanseatic power in medieval times
Pass By: Motlawa River Embankment (Dlugie Pobrzeze), Dlugie Pobrzeze, Gdansk Poland
It is a place where you can feel the spirit of the old Hanseatic League. Beautiful at any time. Astound the visitor a multitude of architectural forms, monuments and breathtaking views of the buildings reflecting in the waters of the ancient port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible from your accommodation in Gdansk.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.