Everest View Tour in 2 days
Everest view tour
Route: Kathmandu - Pattale Village (Lower Solukhumbu) - Kathmandu
We can reach Pattale Village in one day from Kathmandu by jeep. It takes more than 7-8 hours.
Pattale village is located at a height of 2840m. We can enjoy snow falls during the winter season.
We can see Mount Everest (8848m), Mount Makalu (8463m), Mount Gaurishankar(7135m) and Mount Kanchanajanga.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01. Private Vehicle
- 02. One night stay @ Pattale Village
- 03. Breakfast, lunch and dinner from local guest house menu.
- 04. Guide
- 05. Experienced Driver
- 06. Insurance for the guide and driver.
- 07. All the government tax and our service charges.
What's excluded :
- 01. International flights and Visa.
- 02. Accommodation, meal and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- 03. Personal trekking equipment
- 04. Your travel insurance (for travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss of life, theft of or damage to personal effects)
- 05. Tips and gratuities (crew frequently receives some recognition for good service)
- 06. Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of East and West International Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- 07. Personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, mineral water, monuments entrance fees, postage, laundry, battery charge, video, camera, phone, etc.
- 08. All other services not included in the "cost includes" section above.
- Day 1. Drive to Pattale Village 2840m (240km and 8 hrs drive)
Driving Distance: 240 km | Driving Time: 08 hours
Wake up early in the morning at 5:30 am, our guide will pick you up from hotel and start to drive via B.P. Highway and link roads to Pattale hill through the bank of Sun Koshi river.
About 8 hours drive by crossing various greenery Churia hills, small villages, rivers, ascending and descending track of roads, we reach the Unique Pattale Village.
Breakfast and lunch will be stop on the highway and dinner will be at lodge in Pattale.
After refreshment take a little hike around the village. There is a local market (Hat Bazar) in pattale on that day people from other village come to sell their things. Over night at local hotel or lodge.
Day 2. Hike to Pattale Hill and Drive back to Kathmandu:
Hiking Time: 25 minutes
We hike to Pattale hill for Sunrise from the Horizon of Mountain ranges, amazing view of Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Makalu(8643m), Lhotse(8516m), Nuptse(7864m), Kanchanjunga (8586m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Mera Peak(6461m), Numbur, Karyalung, Cholatse, Taboche, Thamaserku, Chamlang, Pumori and many more interesting views .Then back to hotel for breakfast and back to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Kathmandu
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.