Everest View Short Trek
The Everest View short Trek is a short, sweet yet luxurious trek in the Everest region. If you are on a tight schedule, then this trek is the one for you. As the trek explores the Khumbu Valley, you can also enjoy the biodiversity in the Sagarmatha National Park.Likewise, the Sherpa villages like Namche and Khumjung offer insight into the unique culture and traditions.
The trip begins from Kathmandu Airport pickup to last day Kathmandu airport drop. This trek includes a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. After landing at the Tenzing Hilary Airport in Lukla, you head north towards Phakding. As the trail continues along the Dudh Koshi River, you enter the Sagarmatha National Park and reach Namche Bazaar. Then, you explore the nearby areas and hike to HEV. Since the trail only reaches the hotel, you’ll find the route relatively easier than the other ones in the Khumbu Valley. The hotel provides luxurious 360o view of the Everest range, which is hard to find elsewhere in this region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car
- Two night 3* Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- National park permit,Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients)
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Last night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure.
- Extra night Hotel early return from mountain (due to any reason).
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because of stuck in mountain due to bad weather
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge etc)
- Personal expenses ( extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
Amazing sherpa culture and Local people.
Enjoy a short and serene trek in the Everest region.
A dazzling view of the Mt. Everest (8848m) from the Hotel Everest View.
Trek through the illustrious Sagarmatha National Park.
• Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.