Everest Three (High) Passes Trekking
Everest Three (High) Passes Trekking is the best trek in the Everest region designed for those who not only want to see Mt. Everest but make it a more adventurous trip. Besides the Mt. Everest, the trek offers amazing views of the Khumbu Himalayan Region and the cultural experience of ethnic Sherpa people. Though the trek is challenging and crossing high passes, it doesn't require any technical climbing knowledge. Experienced hikers can take part in this trek and make it a lifetime experience. Our experience of over two decades in guiding trekking here ensures safe, satisfying and reasonably priced trekking trips with a team of professional and caring local Nepali Guide staff.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - All meals included from day 3 till day 18
What's excluded :
Travelers will take part in challenging Himalayan trekking that will go to Mt. Everest that involves - short flight, hiking, trekking, crossing high passes.
Departure Point :Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can be picked up from their hotels upon provided hotel details to us. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.