Everest Scenic Flight by plane from Kathamdnu explore Himalayas range in Neapl
Everest Experience is a close-encounter mountain flight-seeing tour with Plane. Indulge in the panorama and maybe, just maybe, you might realize what you have been missing, or find what you have been looking for, all this while.
After all, a trip to Nepal would be incomplete without truly understanding what really makes it beautiful. The best times to catch a glimpse of the sparkling peaks are the months of winter from September to April. This is the time when the white snow sparkles brightly upon the mountains, with lakes and glaciers equally beaming with clear water flowing down from the Himalayas.
Nothing compares to the sheer beauty or awe the Himalayas has to offer. Take the mother of all mountain flights, the Everest Experience where we put you, one on one with Mt. Everest, so close that you can almost touch it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Plane flight
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
Everest From Plane
The flight usually lasts between 50 minutes up to an hour. The planes take off either from TIA, Kathmandu. During the flight, you will catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal starting from the Langtang Lirung peak which is the closest peak to Kathmandu, then move towards Mt. Everest in the East and finally fly to Chamlang peak. From there, the plane takes a turn and the passengers get a second look at the view while they make their way back to Kathmandu.
The mountain flight not only allows you to enjoy fantastic views but also helps you to understand the geography of Nepal. Although mountain flights do not have a long history, it has gained popularity among tourists for the beauty that it promises. Buddha Air provides mountain flights every day, early in the mornings, when the Himalayas views are the best!
• Flight starts at 6:00 AM early in the morning
• Mt. Everest 20 miles from your window
• Witness fantastic Himalayan peaks, lakes and glaciers
• 50 minutes flight with guaranteed window seat
While on board, you will receive a 'Himalayan Peaks' map from our flight attendant. This map contains information about the different peaks you will see during the mountain flight. You will also get a briefing from our flight attendant of the visible mountains. You will see stunningly beautiful mountains that are above 8000 meters such as Cho-Oyu, Shisha Pangma, Mt. Everest and Lhotse from a guaranteed window seat on the aircraft.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Hotels where you stay inside city area only, if you are far from city meet at the airport.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.