Everest Panorama Trekking holiday
This is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal. The region has not only the highest mountain in the world, but has rich culture heritage & picturesque natural scenery. Three of the worlds highest peaks dominate the skyline and the trek enhance rich feast of culture and people amid the world's most stunning views of the Himalayas.
per adult from
1 to 10 days
What's included :
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis at Kathmandu as per itinerary
- During the trek Breakfast & Dinner
- Accommodation at the finest lodges during trek.
- Trekking Guide and Porter.
- Guide porter insurance.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- All kind of personal nature expenses, your insurance, liquors, emergency expenses, tips etc.
Day 01: Prior to landing in Tribhuvan International airport at Kathmandu, you could have some excellent views of snow-capped mountains, after custom clearance, meet with our tour coordinator and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast drive to domestic airport to connect the fly to Lukla (trekking starting point),it takes about 40 minutes flight journey from Kathmandu.
Arrive at Lukla 2850 meter, commence trek through an exotic village to join the main trail from Churi Kharka in about one hour. The trail follows the east bank of the river Dudha Koshi (River of Milk), on the way you can enjoy with beautiful terrace field, typical slate roofed houses, souvenirs shops and views of Kusum Kangaru West Peak (5579 meter), continue to trek and reach at Phakding. Overnight stay at Phakding 2640 meter. The journey will take about 03-04 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3440 meter, it takes about 06-07 hours walking from Phakding. The trail continue climb up along with the west bank of river until the village of Benkar is reached. On the way you can enjoy with beautiful valley and Thamserku Mountain (6623 meter), cross the bridge and now trail enters Shagarmatha National park at the village of Jorsale. From Jorsale the trail continue follows the east bank of Dudha Koshi to the foot hill below Namche begins
Day 04: Trek to Tenboche 3967 meter, it takes about 06-07 hours walking from Namche Bazaar. The first part of trail follows descends about 250 meter down to the Dudha Koshi bank and it climbs up about 670 meter to reach Tenboche, on the way you can enjoy with magnificent views of Thamserku, Khantega 6799 meter, Ama Dablam 6812 meter, Lhotse , Mount Everest and beautiful valley. Overnight stay at Tenboche. The village is famous for it's the largest Monastery and viewing spot.
Day 05: Trek to Khumjung 3700 meter,(03-04 hours walking), this is one of the magnificent village of the Khumu region. There is great chance to explore Yeti skull at Khumjung Monastery, visit School which it has built in the cooperation by Sir Edmund Hillary, Also possible to visit Kunde hospital and you can enjoy with stunning views of snowy mountains. Overnight stay at Khumjung.
Day 06: Trek to Manjo.
Day 07: Trek to Lukla.
Day 08: After breakfast about 40 minutes fly from Lukla to kathmandu. Arrive at Domestic airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 09: Explore Kathmandu.
Day 10: Departure to Airport.
Departure Point :Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.