Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days
If you want to fulfill your dream of visiting the Everest region, but are on a time or money budget or you’re worried about the difficulty of the Everest Base Camp Trek, our Everest Panorama Trek is perfect for you. The majestic hike into the Khumbu region still exposes you to breathtaking landscapes and the Sherpa culture, but only requires 5 days of trekking.
The splendor begins the moment we touch ground in Lukla – the gateway to the Everest region. From then on, we are surrounded by the grandeur of the Khumbu region, with panoramic views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Lhotse Shar, Ama Dablam and other towering peaks. A day hike from Namche Bazaar leads us to Khumjung Monastery to see the fabled Yeti scalp. The Everest Panorama Trek leaves you with memories of a lifetime of the grandest alpine region in the world!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation to and from Tribhuvan Airport.
- Two nights in a 2-3 star hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- All transportation for the trek.
- Local guest house accommodation in the mountain.
- Government-authorized experienced guide and porters
- Insurance, food, accommodation, and wage for guides and porters
- Hygienic meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All equipment (sleeping bag, warm layers, etc.)
- First Aid Kit
- Map of Everest Region
- Service charge and government taxes
- Sagarmatha National Park entry fee.
- Khumbu Villages entry fee.
- Post-trek celebration dinner in Kathmandu.
What's excluded :
- International airfare.
- Meals in Kathmandu (besides breakfast)
- Your personal expenses, shopping, etc.
- Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek.
- Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea and coffee.
- Tips for guide and porter.
The thrilling and scenic flight, Kathmandu to Lukla and back.
Namche Bazaar, the major Sherpa hub in Khumbu.
The traditional Sherpa villages, their traditions, and culture.
Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Nepal.
Panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Cho Oyu, and the surrounding peaks
Experience of Khumjung Monasteries
Lush green forests and alpine landscapes
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2860m), trek to Phakding (2610m) – 30-minute flight, 2-3 hours trek
Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) – 6-7 hours
Day 4: Explore Namche Bazaar and trek to Khumjung (3790m) – 3 hours
Day 5: Trek from Khumjung to Phakding – 4-5 hours
Day 6: Trek from Phakding to Lukla – 3-4 hours
Day 7: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning – a 30-minute flight
Day 08: Transport from hotel to Tribhuvan Airport for departure from Nepal
Departure Point :Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8/4/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Tuesday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Wednesday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Thursday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Friday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Saturday: 10:45 AM - 05:15 PM Sunday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.