Everest Panorama Trek
Everest Panorama Trek is considered as an easy trek compared to Everest high base camp Trek and others trek. It has very short interval of time like 5-8 days. A very short trek takes you to places of such true beauty of nature which makes you good feeling from the heart that you never want to return back. The high trail takes us to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). You can experience beautiful sceneries and magnificent views of Everest region including Mount Everest (8848m).
Your journey through air will make from Kathmandu to Lukla at beginning of the day and you begin your trek towards the top of the hill to Sherpa capital of Namche through mind blowing, blooming colors of village which is known as Sherpa village of Khumbu and you will have an overnight at Namche bazaar.Everest Panorama Trek where you can observe the highest mountain of the world Mt. Everest, miraculous views, vigorous villages, ancient monasteries, Himalayas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 5 nights accommodation during trekking
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- day 2 airport drop and day 7 pick up from airport to hotel
- Airport pick up/drop
- Round-trip shared transfer(only for domestic flight from Lukla- KTM- Lukla)
What's excluded :
- Hotel In Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner in whole trip
- Laundry service / battery charge
- Rescue / emergency and Travel insurance
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Personal equipment’s and personal expenses
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu:Upon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport, you will be greeted by a representative from Epic Adventures. Our representative with an Epic Adventures display board at the arrival gate. You will be then transferred to your hotel.
Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla then trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 3 to 4 hours trek:After breakfast, we will be escorted to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport for an early morning flight to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft), the gateway destination where our trek begins. AUpon arrival at Lukla, we start our trek through the prosperous village of Lukla until we reach Phakding. Overnight in Phakding. Included meals:Breakfast.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 5 to 6 hrs trek:Walking through a beautiful pine forest, the track leads us along the Dudh Koshi River over many suspension bridges, one of which is the famous Hillary Suspension Bridge. First, we catch wonderful prospect of the glistening Mt. Thamserku (6618m).Overnight in Namche Bazaar. Included meals:Breakfast.
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5 to 6 hrs trek:After breakfast we set out towards Tengboche, enjoying superb views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam and close up view of Thamserku. After having a relaxed lunch at Phunki Thenga, we gear up for a slightly tougher climb through the pine forests before we reach Tengboche. Overnight in a lodge at Tengboche. Included meals:Breakfast.
Day 05: Tengboche to Monjo [2,840m/9,315ft]: 5to 6hrs trek:The trail to Namche Bazar clings to the steep wooded slope beyond Kyangjuma, winding through several bends. We lookout for wildlife such as mountain goats, snow leopards and colourful pheasants while passing through the forest by the trail.A steep descent from Namche Hill leads to the suspension bridge crossing the Dudh Kosi river near the confluence of the Dhudh Koshi and the Bhote Koshi Rivers. it also means our porters have a less strenuous walk back to Lukla tomorrow. Overnight in Monjo. Included meals:Breakfast
Day 06: Monjo to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 4 to 5 hrs:Today we enjoy the last walk at lower altitude in the Everest region. Most of today’s track is flat although we will still have some undulating terrain with a combination of open plains, rhododendron and pine forests and in the distant background, Kwangde peak.This last evening in the mountains is the ideal opportunity to spend some relaxing moments with the whole crew as some of our group may not be returning with us to Kathmandu. Overnight at Lukla. Included meals: Breakfast.
Day 07: Lukla to Kathmandu (40 min flight):Today we fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 08: Farewell Friend
Departure Point :Kathmandu
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.