Everest Flights from Kathmandu
Returning without doing mountain flight from Kathmandu, the trip is incomplete. This trip usually operates daily in the morning between 6 am to 9 am from the domestic airport from Kathmandu. It is an hour flight takes you mountain scenery including close up view of Mt. Everest (the highest peak in the World – 8,848 meters).
This is one of the best ways to see and appreciate the incredible mountain view are to see it from a bird’s point of view. And that can be done with a mountain flight to and around Mt. Everest!
A mountain flight over the Himalayas is a fantastic way to see the highest peaks in the world. Every seat is a window seat with great picture opportunities. The flight circles Mt. Everest for a 360º view of the mountain before returning to Kathmandu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside ring road (Including Bouddha area)
- Mountain flight ticket at Buddha Air or Yeti Air or Shree Air (Subject to availability)
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Air
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for driver (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Our English speaking driver will come to pick up you at 6:30 am at your hotel lobby and take you to Tribhuvan Airport for the mountain flight.
Stop At: Buddha Air, Ring Rd Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The mountain flight operates daily from Kathmandu domestic airport between 6 am to 9 am, depends on airline flight schedule. There are many airlines they operate mountain flight and time may vary depends on schedule and seat availability. The flight time will confirm with the booking confirmation and re-confirm a day prior to the flight date. It is one hour flight and has to check-in prior an hour before the flight.
A mountain flight is a popular way to see the backbone of the mighty Himalayas as the flight circles Mt. Everest. The flight offers every seat a window seat for full visibility of all the mountains east of Kathmandu.
The flight begins with the plane taking off from Tribhuvan International Airport and heading eastward toward Mt. Everest. On the way, there are many different snowcapped ranges to see with quaint villages, terraced farms and beautiful green valleys.
The highlight of the journey is around Mt. Everest, when the plane circles the mountain, affording a 360º view of the mountain plus a stunning look at the summit.
The flight returns along the same path, for more views of the mountains before returning to Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. This trip includes both way transfer from your hotel to the airport and return.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
We are flying over Mount Everest and surrounding areas. It is one hour flight in Everest Himalayas and surrounding areas. You can enjoy the World-class best ever Mountain flight in the Himalayas of Nepal. Don't miss to see the rare chance to see World's highest mountains Mt. Everest and the other highest peaks.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels inside the ring road including Buddha area.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: This flight will depart regardless of weather conditions. No refund will be given in the event that the weather limits views of Mountain
- In the event of poor weather or bad traffic conditions, flight itinerary is subject to change without notice. No cancellations or refunds will be issued. See voucher for details
- We recommend you bring a coat or other warm clothing during winter
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat, and meals are not included
- Passport scan is required to issue you flight tickets
- Carry your passport copy while flight time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.