We offer you special take care for the trip safely and reach to destination and day to day brief about the adventure and sharing cultural information.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Adventure trip, Everest Base camp is the most important to trek in life time. The best view of Mount Everest and other high mountains in the Everest region.
• Sagarmatha National Park Museum, Namche Bazaar 56000 Nepal
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from at the airport as per our pre-information.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9/7/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Wednesday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Sunday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.