Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp trekking is regarded as one of the the most popular trekking destinations in the world that offers the breathtaking view of mighty Himalayas including the world’s tallest peak Mt. Everest. The main attraction of this trekking is the world’s highest peak including the mighty Everest, view from the Kalapatter, Sherpa villages ,Tengboche monastery and sightseeing to Sagarmatha national park which shelters varieties of floras and faunas.
Everest Base camp trek starts from Lukla and ends at Lukla as well. During your travel from Kathmandu to Lukla then further up to Everest Base Camp, you will be the part of an extraordinary travel and gain once in a life time experience. The pristine views of various mountains adds to the beauty of the trek. You can see magnificent sight of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt Ama Dablam and Thamserku during the trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 11 nights basic accommodation at Tea house during trekking.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trekking
- Airfare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Trekking as per the itinerary throughout Govt.license holder English speaking trekking guide and porter (2 trekkers : 1 porter)
- Insurance, Food, Salary and Accommodation to the guide and porters.
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket will be provided upon request during trekking.
- National Park fees , TIMS fees and other applicable taxes.
- Complimentary one trekking map for one group.
- Trekking certificates after trip.
- Airport-Hotel pick up and drop by good vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency evacuation expenses if in case of any kind of emergencies occurred during traveling & trekking.
- Personal Insurance such as medical, accidental and for rescue (Helicopter etc.
- Personal trek equipment.
- Hot Shower, Hot water, Battery charge and Wifi during trekking.
- Personal nature expenses such as alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks,mineral water, laundry service, telephone bills, tipping to the guide and porters.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Everest Base Camp Trekking Rte, Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Journey to the world's highest point in earth i.e. Mount Everest which is the best trekking adventure itself. The journey starts after landing at Lukla aiport, one of the most thrilling and adventurous flight you might take in your life. Traverse journey through the Khumbu valley passing through the Tengboche monastery (popular monastery ) witnessing the unique Sherpa culture and their lifestyles. Climbing the highest view point peak Kalapatter (5545m) without using any equipment and feel the Everest at the most close range is another main highlight.
Outline Itinerary of Everest Base Camp:
Day 01 : Morning flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2660m) (Walking time:3hrs)
Day 02 : Hike to Namche Bazaar (3420m) (Walking time:6hrs)
Day 03 : Acclimatization day (Climb to Everest View Hotel to get first sight of Mt.Everest or visit Khumjung village)
Day 04 : Hike to Tengboche (3870m) or Pangboche (Walking time: 5-6 hrs)
Day 05 : Hike to Dingboche (4360m) (Walking time:5hrs)
Day 06 : Acclimatization day (Climb to Nagartsang hill (5200m)
Day 07 : Hike to Lobuche (5000m) (Walking time: 5hrs)
Day 08 : First hike to Gorakhshep (5165m) then to Everest Base camp (5364m) and return back to stay at Gorakshep (Walking time :7 hrs) .
Day 09 : Morning hike to KalaPatthar (5545m) for sunrise and back to Pheriche (4200m) (Walking time:7-8 hrs)
Day 10 : Hike to Namche (Walking time:6-7 hrs)
Day 11 : Hike to Lukla (Walking time: 6 hrs)
Day 12 : Fly back to Kathmandu (40 min)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.