Everest Base Camp Trekking 14 days
Everest base camp is the one of the adventurous trek rout on earth with its altitude of 5364 meter or 17,594 feet on course of crowning Mt. Everest (world’s highest peak). The trek is best way to experience Nepali Himalayan culture, people and witness the world tallest Mountain. The trek starts with the flight from Kathmandu to the Lukla Airport and follows the Dudh Kosi valley and climbs up to the gate-way of Everest Namche Bazar (3440m) a Sherpa territory in two days. Namche Bazzar has government offices, ATMs, Internet cafes, shops, restaurants, a bakery and a colorful market. we acclimatize by spending day in Namche, Khumjung and Khunde Valley. We then trek another two days to Dingboche, 4,260 metres (13,980 ft) before resting for another day for further acclimatization. Another two days we takes us to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep, the flat field below Kala Patthar, 5,545 metres (18,192 ft) and Mt. Pumori. Then we walk back to Lukla in 4 days to fly Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- All airport Pickup/Drop.
- 2 nights three star Hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Bliss International or similar category) with Breakfast.
- Welcome dinner and Farewell dinner.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by flight with airport taxes.
- Accommodation in local lodge or tea house during trek with all meals.
- An experienced, English speaking and government licensed trek leader and professional insured porter (1 porter for 2 guets) their salary, meal, accommodation, domestic airfare & insurance.
- All Government taxes and official expenses for trekking
- Sleeping bag and Trekking map (sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
What's excluded :
- Nepal visa fee (bring small denomination cash USD and two passport photographs
- International Airfare
- Travel & Health Insurance – Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended)
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Any alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water, beverages etc during the trek.
- Tipping for related staffs
- Hot shower, battery charges (available in trek with extra cost or free in some lodges)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Driver.
- Day 1:Our representative welcomes you and assists you to transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu, After freshen up; we will provide necessary information and spent time for last minute shopping. Overnight at Hotel.No Meals Included
Day 2: Kathmandu - Lukla [2,800 m/9,184 ft]- Phakding (2,652 m/8,700 ft): 3-4 hrs , Scenic flight of nearly 40 minutes will finally bring you to Lukla Then we trek to Phakding for overnight stop. Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 3: Today we trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m/11,283 ft]: -5-6 hrs via Monjo The entrance gate for Sagarmatha National Park. Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 4: Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization Day; Today we explore, Everest View Hotel, Khumjung and Khunde Valley, Hillat School and Hillary Museum. Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 5: Namche Bazaar to Tsengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5 - 6 hrs and exploring Oldest Tsengboche Monastery Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 6: Trek to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300ft):5- 6 hrs while crossing rhododendron forest and witnessing close View of Amadablam, Thamsherrku Mountain. Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 7: Acclimatization Day; Hiking around Chukkung and Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300ft): Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 2-4 hrs climbing further via Khumbu Glacier while watching panchromatic view of mountain.Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 9: Lobuche - Gorak Shep (5,170 m/16,961ft) - Everest Base Camp (5,364m/17,594ft) - Gorak Shep: 8-9 hrs
We trek to Goarkshep , put luggage and after lunch we trek to Everest Base Camp and to the Khumbu Ice-fall. We explore the vicinity of base camp with the impressive look of the crowning Mt. Everest (8848m), the world highest peak of the world. Overnight at Gorakshep in Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 10: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar (5545m/18,192ft) - Pheriche (4,730m/15,518ft): 8-9 hrs walk; Optional hike to Kala Patthar at the elevation of 5555 meters to see best view of Everest south face without climbing it, Changtse and most of the West-Ridge route. ,Mount Pumori and many more then We return to Gorak Shep and continue to descent to Pheriche. Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 11: Trek to Tyangboche (3,867m/12684ft), 4-5 hrs walk walk. Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 12: Tyangboche to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 5-6 hrs walk.Overnight at Guest House, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) Overnight at Hotel and Breakfast included
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu
Departure Point :We will pick up in airport in Kathmandu in first day and will pick up from Hotel in second day.
Departure Time :The second day we fly to lukla by 6:30 am, so we will leave Hotel by 5:30 am in the Morning.
Return Detail :Tour Ends at Hotel in Kathmandu or we will departure to Kathmandu Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Following list is only for general ideas, The guide will carry forst aid kits and we provide sleeping bags from office and quilt and blanket in tea houses.
- Diamox (Drugs for altitude sickness if encase)
- Water purified pills
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Lower Body:
- Lightweight cotton long pants/ Hiking shorts
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
- Upper Body:
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket
- Lightweight gloves
- Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F
- Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Large plastic bags for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Trekking Poles
- Water bottles
- Toiletries (it’s up to your comfort lable)
- 1 medium sized quick drying towel
- Tooth brush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
- Multipurpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
- Nail clippers
- Face and body moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small mirror
- Personal Hygiene (it’s up to your comfort lable):
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti bacterial hands wash
- Extras/Luxuries (it’s up to your comfort lable)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Reading book
- Journal & Pen
- Pencils and small notebooks
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, scrabble
- Best Season
- Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and Spring (March to May) are the best seasons for the Everest Base Camp. The weather is sunny and warm with outstanding views. If you wish to avoid crowds and enjoy some alone time with nature then taking this trip during winter (Dec., Jan. and Feb.) could also be an option. However, the temperature during winter could be harsh for most guests. Trekking in the Summer or Monsoon seasons (June to Aug.) will be affected by rain but the Summer trek could be a boon for a keen botanist.
- Kathmandu we will provide Three star Hotel with Breakfast And during the trek there is only basic Tea House/Lodge which doesn’t have luxury facility. All the rooms are in “twin share”. In some place during trekking we have private bathroom but in some area there is only share bathroom. The entire place has 24/7 hot water facility but during tea house in the trek it is chargeable.
- For Single supplementary will charge $100 extra.
- For meals we provide Buffet Breakfast in Kathmandu which is included in the cost. During trekking we provide three meals per day (i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) from the selected menu as per available in lodge and tea house. Food during trek is not so well decorated as Kathmandu. However; most of the food is prepared by their local people in their field. The food is organic, delicious and quite healthy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.