Everest Base Camp Trek
Lifetime adventurous trekking experience near Mount Everest
Magnificent views of World’s highest mountain “Mount Everest“, Makalu, Amadablam, Lhotse, Thamserku Himalaya
Explore the Sherpa peoples & its culture
Visit the 17th century oldest Monastery i.e. Tengboche Monastery, one of the biggest monastery in Everest region
Everest Base Camp Trekking package which is probably one of the most popular trekking packages in the world. Royal Mountain Trekking provides you with 16 days Everest Base Camp Trekking which is specially designed with the motive to support even a normal person with the average physical fitness. The worlds famous trek will bring you closer to the highest peak of the world ie. Mount Everest.
We recommended a minimum of 2 peoples on this trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- 15 kg luggage allowance while on trek
- All domestic transport as listed in itinerary by tourist bus and taxi
- Trekking permit (TIMS) - (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- English speaking trekking guide
- Four nights (twin sharing beds) accommodation with breakfast at 3-star catagory hotel in Kathmandu
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) as per above program during the trekking
- Porter to carry personal gear
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- Twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- First Aid medical kit
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- International flights and departure taxes
- Nepal Visa fee
- Emergency Evacuation
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Royal Mount Trekking
- Personal expenses such as drinks, bottled water, postage, laundry
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Hot shower during the trek except Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- WiFi internet during the trek
- In this trekking, we trek around Everest Base Camp (5364m) and reach to Kalapatthar (5545m) where we can see the stunning views of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhoste and Himalayan range.
• Breakfast - Bread and Coffee/Cup of tea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.